are you using 95 percent products and resources in your classroom?
if so, you won't want to miss this incredible 3-day opportunity to improve product knowledge and learn effective instructional strategies from our experts.
on day 1 and day 2, you'll learn more about:
- pinpointing skill deficits to begin intervention
- grouping students by instructional needs
- effectively using 95 percent group's targeted lessons to engage students and address learning gaps
- learn how to teach students to break words into parts, hypothesize the meanings of unknown parts, and check meaning in context
- discover how to provide direct, explicit, systematic, and multisensory instruction covering seven comprehension processes
virtual product training registration
to provide a better learning experience for all attendees, our virtual workshop seats are limited to 75 participants per day.
cost $110 per day
easy on-line registration open now
we've partnered with eventbrite to make our registration process as convenient as possible for all attendees. use the register online now link below to reserve your spot.
since this is virtual training, each attendee will need to register individually so that we have an exclusive name and email address for every participant. we'll also be using the daily registration list for registration confirmation, training reminders, checking attendance, and issuing training certificates for hours earned each day.
we'll also use this email address to deliver your digital training handouts prior to each training day.
virtual training registration and attendance guidelines
- 95 percent group products are not included in the cost of the sessions and can be purchased prior to the workshop by contacting email@example.com.
- all attendees must own or have access to the teacher's editions for the 95 percent group products listed on each training day. access to at least one level of the phonics chip kit™ or phonics lesson library™ is required to attend day 1 and day 2.
- please have your 95 percent group teacher's editions on hand for each training session you'll be attending.
- all attendees must register with their name and work email address to create a unique virtual seat. in order to receive an email confirmation and post-training information, all attendees must register and log in to the training using the same name and email address that was used when completing the registration process.
- registrants will receive information for accessing each daily session. the links cannot be shared with unregistered individuals as it will cause you to lose your seat. note all training sessions will be conducted daily from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm cdt.
registering with a purchase order
we understand that some schools or districts may require the use of a purchase order to register for this training. if you need to use this payment option, please email your po request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
please include the name, email address, title, school name or district, phone number, and the correct virtual product training product codes by day for each registrant on your po or on an attachment to your po.
our orders department will confirm receipt and contact you to process your request within 24 hours.
refunds up to 7 days before the event, less processing fees.